Friday, April 28, 2017

Your Life IS Beauty- Guest Post By Nyssa Fellow INFJ

Nyssa is a fellow INFJ, who sometimes says phrases that have been the exact words in my soul. This is rare in my world. Incredibly rare. Maybe it is because both of us are autistic, have lyme disease and are INFJs? We share many aspects of Being that perhaps aid in making our minds so in sync. Even knowing this, I am still surprised at how eerily similar our thoughts can be. I recently had a post ready to go with almost the exact sentiments that Nyssa writes below, but  can admit that hers is more simply and eloquently written, so I asked permission to guest it. Her words are so beautiful, inspiring, and most importantly- true. I am also going to highlight the sentences that I want emphasis on but were not highlighted in her original post.


"Your Life is Beauty- BY Nyssa

All this is for you. Beauty is everywhere. In the cracks of walls, and broken statues, in the windowpane that leads the eyes to regard the splendour. Maybe there are flowers beyond the glass; buteven if there isn't even one, your mind can imagine. That's where life takes place with its characters, its passions and its heartaches; it all stands upon that stage which is yours, alone. 


Your mind and your heart warring like embattled lovers. The "I wants" with the "I haves" while a minor tragedy gets played out in those moments where you don't know what you stand for and with whom you stand. A million reasons to be outraged distracting you from the one thing you can control. Your play, with your characters, and your lines which can be flung out of your lips without thought for your heart or the heart of another; or can be brought lovingly forth with the thought, always being, my life is a creation from the Creator and therefore I will make of it something beautiful like the beauty that was made for me. My art (which is my life) will always and forever touch the lives of those who enter mine. 

The ant walking on your countertop, a reminder of summer's kiss that lands on you from the orb hanging in the sky that grows your flowers and caresses your skin with its warmth.

In the midst of a mad world, with anger and distaste; remember the moments you can order and form in a way that creates art from a life that might seem meaningless and cruel. 

 If he or if she doesn't see the shining sea that stretches throughout your being and they are not brave enough or kind enough to sail its seas; rewrite your story. 

And make it beautiful. 


If you find life to be colourless, the palette awaits you. Pick up the brush and paint your life. You know how to do it. You know what your eyes must take in, your ears must hear, and your heart must feel and your mind must make sense of it, all, telling the difference between what is desperation, a cloying yell from the part of you that is not coming from love but from greed and your heart that beats a bit faster from the joy that living from a wellspring of beauty can bring you. 


If you can not travel, open books and journey within your imagination which is another gift. If you can not be alone, savour the moments until solitude is yours. If you're lonely, reach out to the brokenhearted because their loneliness might be greater than yours. 


Most of all, look up and look in. That which created everything , created you, and gave you the gift of creation. 

Everyone is an artist.
Everyone. 

The planet is the canvas, your life is the colour. Do it lovingly, but do it. 

Many lives are wasted, waiting."

Everyone is an artist- how beautiful is that sentiment? Rewrite your story, pick up that paint brush, change your focus or perspective, and GROW,  CHANGE, ACCEPT, BECOME, LOVE, and LIVE. Embody your truths. Bundle yourself and the world in kindness, boundaries and inspiration.

 Thank you Nyssa for putting my soul into words. xo


Song Choice: More I cannot Wish you ( Flash Episode version) 

Song Choice: Wish for you- Faith Hill "A setting sun that paints a tie-dyed sky, A feather bed, an ancient lullaby, A kiss good night from one whose love is true, That's the kind of day i wish for you. A field of flowers dancing in the spring, A little creek, a tree, an old rope swing, Cotton candy clouds against the blue, That's the kind of day i wish for you
First love with all its storm, Raging like fire within, Tossing your heart to chance , You swear the dance will never end. But then it does and someone says goodbye, And after all those empty nights you cried, The morning that you wake up good as new, That's the kind of day i wish for you..."



And I Hope you Dance by Leanne Womack: "I hope you never lose your sense of wonder, You get your fill to eat but always keep that hunger, May you never take one single breath for granted. god forbid love ever leave you empty handed, I hope you still feel small when you stand beside the ocean, Whenever one door closes I hope one more opens, Promise me that you'll give faith a fighting chance,And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance. I hope you dance....I hope you dance. I hope you never fear those mountains in the distance, Never settle for the path of least resistance, Livin' might mean takin' chances but they're worth takin',, Lovin' might be a mistake but it's worth makin', Don't let some hell bent heart leave you bitter, When you come close to sellin' out reconsider, Give the heavens above more than just a passing glance, And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance. I hope you dance....I hope you dance. I hope you dance....I hope you dance. (Time is a wheel in constant motion always rolling us along,
Tell me who wants to look back on their years and wonder where those years have gone.)"

3 comments:

S said...

I love how beauty shines through Nyssa's writing ! "Maybe there are flowers beyond the glass; but even if there isn't even one, your mind can imagine." - I agree with her, the ability to imagine can create beauty and joy in places where it may not even exist. I can also relate to her when she said everybody is an artist, with our creativity and imagination, we can create the life that we want to have. Even from pain, we can create something beautiful ! Thanks to Nyssa for writing this blog post ! It gives solace to my soul!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your very kind words, S xo-Nyssa

Kmarie A. said...

S:Yes I agree - so much beauty shines through Nyssa's writing. Imagination and creativity are crucial components of a satisfied life. xo